Friday, March 13, 2009

Romeo and Juliet: Act 2

What I thought was interesting in Act Two was the scene with Romeo and Juliet talking to each other on Juliet's balcony. It seemed a little wierd because they were just talking with each other without even knowing. They soon figured out and started talking to each other about how much they love each other. Soon they start talking about marraige because they love each other so much and can't seem to seperate. Romeo was willing to give up his name and his families name for Juliet. This event would definitely affect their future because they agreed to get married.
I would've acted differently if I were Juliet. I would never agree to marry a person who I have just met a day ago.This event leads me to foreshadow some major thing that will end horribly wrong, like their marraige. I actually have been in a similar situation like this, but I shall not mention it :]

No comments: